Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Navigation Overlaps the CMS

Hey guys,

I need your help. I built a Menu in Webflow wich works great when I hover over it, but in the CMS Editor it always lies on top of everything else. You can see it in the screenshot.

image%5B1%5D

This is not really comfortable for the client / a bit unprofessional. Do you know how to solve this issue, so that the normal state of the menu is closed?

Here’s my read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/flowingom?utm_source=flowingom&preview=c5f79c0468a2d133bf25476fad9ea3a8

Thanks for your help!
David

Hi @davidk77

A great looking site and really nice dropdown interaction you’ve created.

So to do this is fairly simple. On the content wrapper of the dropdown you choose display setting: none
CloudApp

Then in the interaction, you will add to the interaction display: block

When you preview, the site will hide the menus, and then as soon as you hover, will display block before continuing with the rest of the interaction.

I hope this helps :smiley:

Thanks mark for the quick answer! :slight_smile: That helped! I actually had to fiddle a bit more around with the animation (had to built in the hide / show thing into my interaction) but then it worked nicely and now it looks even more smoother! Thanks for your help, really appreciate it! :raised_hands: