Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Navigator item glitch

Hey guys,

I’m having some navigator issues in Chrome and Safari. If I open and close a few times and cycle through the nav’s the below happens to the items in the Navigator.

Any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @moofawsaw!

Thanks for reaching out and including your screenshot. I see that the names in the Navigator tab seem to be shifted to the right, and this definitely seems like odd behavior. Often times, browser extensions can affect the Designer – could you try reproduce this in Incognito mode with your browser extensions disabled?

I’ll be standing by for your reply!

Thanks,

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

As you can see the behaviour is replicated in incognito.

Hi @moofawsaw! I’ve reached out to my colleagues, and we may need a little more information to investigate further. We weren’t able to reproduce the behavior ourselves, but we’re willing to keep trying.

Would you be able to tell us a little bit more about what you mean by “open and close a few times and cycle through the nav’s”? We’ve tried to open/close the Navigator pane, open/close items, and cycle through the different elements, but we weren’t able to reproduce the issue.

I can clearly see the offset, but it would be most helpful if we could have a little more information on reproducing the issue for further investigation. Could you explain how or when it happens?

A few more questions:

• Does this happen only on this page?
  • Does this happen only on this project?
  • Are your Chrome and Safari versions at the latest release?
  • Does the behavior persist after refreshing the Designer (⌘+R)?

Thanks in advance, and I’ll be standing by for your reply!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.