Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Navlink state problem

hello,

I have a few navlinks at the top of the site i'm designing and I need the navlink to remain in its hovered/selected state (blue instead of grey) for all the pages that belong in the folder.

Because the folder can't be a page I have a page within the folder with the same name "areas of practise".
The menu works ok when I select the specific page but then doesn't when I select another page from within the folder.

Hope this makes sense somehow... having trouble explaining but will try if needed.

here's the link...

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/advocati?preview=93d7cedfc5371fc3e813529db5263a86

thank you!

Hello @alexi.

I checked your link and to me everything works good. Did you fix that issue already or I did not understood where it is?

Cheers,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks for checking... can you go to "areas of practise" / "corporate law" or " "contracts"? when you're on those pages is the "areas of practise" navlink blue or grey? I need it to be blue...

Alexi

Appropriate inks are blue on hover and when page is open relieved

weird... when I look at those pages the link "areas of practise" at the top is grey instead of blue...

yes but when you click on "contracts I commercial Contracts / civils contracts" link does the "areas of practise" link remain blue?

Ok, I got it, you have 2 different links on 2 different pages: "contact" and "contacts" (which looks same). that's why it wasn't working

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.