Need a custom map with Mapbox

Hi there!

I need someone who knows Mapbox or something similar to create a custom map with 1K+ markers. The map will be embed in a Webflow site and act as a “Store locator”. We need to be able to search for stores directly on the map and use geolocation. It’s also important that the client can add new stores on their side afterwards.

Note that all our CMS items have an address field, but no coordinates.

Please DM

HI Donaled,

I have worked on similar task to what you are looking for and can surely help you with this.

Please check your PM.

Regards
Gabriel A.

Did you guys ever get this working?

@donaldsv Hi, are you still looking for help?

Hi Majed,
I am looking for someone to help me with Mapbox integration into my site.
Would you be able to help?

@theldnhub Hi, sure I can help. Do you have more details of requirements and budget?

Of course.
https://the-ldn-hub-v1-0.webflow.io
Here’s the link to preview the site so far. Note only the Homepage is fully developed. The Restaurants & Bars page is also built with placeholders for the required content. However, the page has not been optimised to be responsive yet.
The Activities & Sports Hire pages will be identical to the Restaurants & Bars but with different content.
The BLOG page will simply use a CMS for blog posts.
We have a budget of around $130 to help with the Integration of Mapbox but there may be some degree of flexibility.
Let me know if you need anything else.
email: theldnhub@gmail.com

Hi, is this something you would be able to help out with?

I found a few cloneable projects that mention Mapbox. Might be worth deconstructing these to understand how they work. I hope it helps!

Webflow Showcase Search Results

1 Like