Need a front-end developer to create animations/graphs

Hi! We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to help us create components with animations/data that are not part of Webflow’s animation toolkit. Things like:

Designs and elements and direction will be provided. This is for a really cool and exciting blockchain project with a small team of Webflow experts. The deadline is end of October so we would like to have someone who is available in the next 2-3 weeks at the latest.

If you’re interested please send me examples of your work online and your freelance rate.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to help us create components with animations/data that are not part of Webflow’s animation toolkit. Things like:

Designs and elements and direction will be provided. This is for a really cool and exciting blockchain project with a small team of Webflow experts. The deadline is end of October so we would like to have someone who is available in the next 2-3 weeks at the latest.

If you’re interested please send me examples of your work online and your freelance rate.

Thanks!

Hi Pascal_Tremblay,

Interested in the position. Where can I send my portfolio to? I’m currently available in the next 4-6 weeks. My Skype >> brain.sage

David Glines (Sage representative and Sage group member)