Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need advice on mobile menu

Hello,
So I am in the process of redesigning a small website. I have the main foundation down (thanks to some great help by the forum members here). There are two sections left that I need to address: the sub page template and the navigation menu on mobile. Right now I am trying to tackle the menu.

I have it slugged in and linked up. Everything is great so far, except on mobile. It works fine on mobile, but it looks rough. I am not sure how to customize it to look the way I need it to. Right now on mobile, the links kind of slide down and are disconnected from the menu icon at the top. What I would like is to have the menu "take over" or look like a fullscreen overlay. Can this be done using the current menu i have? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi Kbowman,

Your menu is disconnected from the top because of it's alignment (top right).
And the menu always opens below the current container (that's why it's a bit off).

To solve it, you can either move the button a bit lower, or change the menu's (open) position to fixed or absolute.

And if you want the menu to fill the screen, try changing the Height to 100% of the background (NM WRAPPER to you) and it should fill the screen.

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I know what to do, but I find it difficult to explain :stuck_out_tongue: not the best teacher, I know! :sob:

No worries! I understand what you are saying- thanks for the help, I got it to work the way I need! Thanks again, I really appreciate the help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.