Need assistance with a collection and basic design

I just need help with a project within my site. I don’t think it should take more than a couple hours to set up - maybe less - and then I can go in and do the rest of the work…I just really need help with the setup process.

Honestly, I’m not a designer or too skilled in webflow. I think this is a pretty easy task overall to manage but not only do I have too many other obligations, I’ve already been banging my head on my desk trying to figure out the best route.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/under30experiences?preview=5e88f05e80cdc37b2b7e5d7f149d4218

I can explain in more detail if we move forward on this but essentially I need help with a collection and a bit of design.

We have a bunch of different trips and I have trip pages for each of the itineraries. Right now the collection Trips has a link of /trips/trip-name but since I build out individual pages for each trip, the trips actually have a different url: /trip/trip-name. Then I have redirects set up for /trips to go to /trip (I hope that makes sense).

It’s not the best system but it’s been working. However, I want to change it…mainly due to the fact I need to redesign the trip pages with more information and the trips template page is sort of along the lines of what I want the new one to look like. Plus of course for SEO reasons and overall site cleanliness in general.

Therefore, I need help setting up my Trips collection to actually house the trip itineraries. Further, I need a bit of help with the design of the trips page template to incorporate the new information I want to convey. That’s it.

I can then go in and add all the necessary info for each trip. I’m not sure what that looks like yet but I know I can just copy/paste the sections as needed.

Please reach out if this is something you’re interested in taking on:
miles@under30experiences.com

Thank you in advance,
Miles

Hello Miles,

I have sent you an email with all the details.

Regards
Troy W.