Need Help in Developing A Website For Client

Hello, I’m kind of new to Webflow and really like how a designer can actually achieve with this tool.

I’m looking for someone to help me out to build this one pager for a client. It would be really appreciated if someone can give his/her little time to help me out! I will really appreciate it. Unforutanely, webflow doesn’t have these kinds of tutorials for users like me!

Let me know if there’s someone who would be willing to help out! :slight_smile:

Here’s the website. The navbar is fixed and the artwork on the website needs to be parallax. please if someone can guide me and help me out to achieve this! i’ll be more than thankfull.

Hi,

Can you please provide a share link to your website? I would be glad to take a look.

Teresa

I just did! it’s an attachment!

Hi @shzyb and welcome to Webflow :smiley:

Did you start the project on Webflow already? If so, the read-only link gives us access to your designer in a “read-only mode” so we can help you better! Here’s how to share it:

Share a read-only link | Webflow University

1 Like

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/weavers-a72c79?utm_source=weavers-a72c79&preview=48f230b7d061846d90a0d16b1e1c5324

Alright so in order to achieve what you want, here’s a few steps:

1. You will need to create a new div block to replace the “AboutUsContainer” which is actually a container with a pre-defined width. So you can create the div, put everything from the AboutUsContainer inside the new div and then delete the container and give the class “AboutUsContainer” to the div you just created.

52%20PM

1. Now let’s dive into the “AboutUsSection” styles. You will need to set the position to relative. and make the background image fixed.

45%20PM

1. Back to the “AboutUsContainer”, let’s change the styles to make it position absolute and bottom right with the following settings:

1. Move up the “HeroContent” a little bit by reducing the top margin from 350px to 260px.

And you’re done :smiley:

CloudApp

1 Like

This is amazing! thank you soo much for this! :slight_smile:

I just wanted to ask you if there’s anyway you can show me how i can work with the text being left and right!

You can just play with the step #3 and make the text container position absolute and bottom left instead of right! And then you’ll probably have to play with the values a little bit.