Need help over-riding Inherited Value for line height of a paragraph element

I have a tab pane with paragraph text. Wanted to designate one line to be in bold, but with tighter leading (line height).
So, it is named ‘Important Text’ which I think is a default name when you make something bold.

I need to adjust the line height for when this sentence wraps because the space between each line is too great; needs to be tighter. However, the platform won’t allow me to edit that field in the panel.

I get the message that it is an ‘Inherited Value’ based on the original paragraph style name. - How can I make this text break its relationship so that I can control it better?

Thank you.

Hi @Tine22

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

thanks for the screenshot. try fixing your line-heights

I told you, it won’t allow me to. It is stuck at 33px and that is how I want it for all regular paragraph text. I want these lines in screenshot of tab pane to be the only exception to the rule. So when I attempt to select those lines to designate a custom class - the 33px still won’t adjust. It’s an inherited value. Won’t budge.

How can I get around that?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.