Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help styling radio Button

Hey Community,
I have created a contact form on my site that includes 3 radio buttons that I want the user to choose one of. I am having trouble with two things in particular:

1. in order to make it so that only one option is selectable I need to (as far as I understand this) have all radio buttons be part of the same group. If that is the case, how do I make the selection of only one radio button mandatory?

2. I would like for the background color to change upon selection of a radio button instead of (or in addition to) the little circle getting filled. I can easily hide the circle by choosing display settings: none. How do I change the BG color of the radio button upon selection

Thanks so much for helping me out. Oh, I should probably mention that I am not very versed in CSS or any other form of coding. So a solution not requiring that would beb preferred; however, as long as it works I’d be happy.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/owl-bar?preview=5c0c3d981574152d7062da8375024ec2