Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need Help to Click Effect

Hello I need help with the click effect.
This is the site I'm working.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/graduacao-fipen?preview=0b7f3af0ec5eeeb32d0b302aadc651a3

See when you click on some of the courses, Administração, Recursos Humanos or Comercial

The achievement of click it seems that has a delay that did not please me or to the end customer.
I would like to address this, but I can not, can you help me?

I can't see no delay, because there is no link affected to the link blocks... did you change something since your message?

Hello, @vincent

I did not make any changes, and here there is still this delay.
Click on a course like: Gestão de Recursos Humanos

will open a text box inside the white, there is the delay.

I don't see a delay, as soon as I click, it opens the box.

HOWEVER there are 2 things you need to modify for a nice click + unfolding experience:

1. in order to avoid any "jump" and glitch in the unfolding animation, the element that will grow from height:0 to height:auto has to have NO margins or padding whatsoever. Prefer using a totally blank div, don't give it any style or border. Add a div inside to which you'll give margin pading border color etc.... but the div that's unfolding, leave it with only the height property.
  2. in order to have the text/content being masked during animation, give this unfolding div the paramaeter overflow:hidden so the overflowing content will be masked.

Can you tret these 2 points, test again and come bacl if you're still witnessing a delay?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.