Need help to use multiple "Current" classes in Nav Menu design

I’m trying to separate a website into 2 “categories”, like www.raindropnw.com commercial and residential options. I want to know how I can separate pages into 2 categories while highlighting each category on the top depending which group of pages your are on. Like if your on commercial-roofing > services, the commercial on the top remains focused, or highlighted. I can do this only on the “commercial home” or “residential home” since the link status is “current” but not on all the pages under it. Is the only way to do this is by making 2 header symbols, one always highlighted on commercial and one always highlighted on residential for their respective pages? Is there a way to do this with only one nav header symbol?

Silly question but I’m a bit curious.

Thanks!
Alex

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @aOne, thanks for the question. I will help a lot if you could post a link to the site having the layout issue. See this article: Share a read-only link | Webflow University. Screenshots of the affected elements also help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.