Need help with a nav bar please

Hi,
I’m trying to get a menu to do two things:

1. line up with the copy in the head of the page
  2. Be sticky and produce a white background as the page scrolls.

I’ve tried everything I can think of and it’s just not working. Any help is appreciated.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/taqtful?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=taqtful&preview=5fe2d83e0552515fd005128301f12d30&mode=preview

Thank you,
Mike

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You have two navbars. Delete the top navbar called “nav”.

Move the navbar called “Navbar” so it is directly under the Body element and set the position to “Sticky”.

Select the “Container” inside the Navbar and set Justify to Center (shown in below screenshot) and set the margin left and margin right to auto.

Hopefully this will get you closer to what you need.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you so much. One other question, We need the background of the Div to turn white when we start scrolling. I’ve got some interactions setup, but it’s not working. Any advice on that?

We also need to center the nav buttons over the copy. Is it possible to somehow link the positioning with the “Holistic Growth…” text?
Thank you.
Mike

Hi Mike,

I think I can help with your second question on link positioning. If you place your content into a container that have a consistent width and positioning, you should be able to ensure your page content adheres to a single column.