Need help with analytics integration

Hi there,

I am currently having a bit of trouble how to track the numbers of visitors for my webflow blog by using Google analytic.
Despite reading the guide how to on webflow FQA, I still dont get it.
It d be great if there is a just a short tutorial video about analytic integration. For me, it is much easier to see how it done.

Thank you

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi @Thu, could you please paste the code that google analytics gave you to put on the site?

Thanks a lot in advance!

It is UA-72259746-1

Also, I received warning about:

• Missing Tracking Code (which I had under the setting section):

No valid tracking code found for property Quang Nguyen’s default URL http://duhoctritien.webflow.io/. Make sure your pages are tagged with a supported version of the tracking code.

• No Hits: Property Quang Nguyen is not receiving hits. Either your site is not receiving any sessions or it is not tagged correctly.

Thanks heaps!

Hi @Thu, thanks, for the followup. I took a look at the domain you listed, and the tracking code appears to be working correctly, but it may be that you are setup with Google Universal analytics, but are using the built in analytics field in site settings, which only supports Google Classic analytics.

To fix this, first remove the code from your site settings:

Next, I would use this code:

<!-- Google Analytics -->
<script>
(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-72259746-1', 'auto');
ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>
<!-- End Google Analytics -->

Paste the code above into the Head of your site in site settings, in the custom code tab: Custom code in head and body tags | Webflow University

Save changes and republish your site, and then check again :wink: I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Everything is solved now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.