Need help with background scroll interactions

Hey there, I’m trying to complete this design workshop for page scrolling and when I’m over in interactions the interface is different. I’ve tried to understand how I can add a page scroll animation to affect a different element but I haven’t been able to figure it out yet!

At 13.30 he starts the animation: Creating a background scroll interaction in Webflow - YouTube

If so, is there an updated tutorial on interactions affecting different elements? Thank you in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Thanks for joining the community @saskiaathlene :slight_smile: Oh and thanks for watching the workshop.

That video was for Interactions version 1. Here’s the same interaction for the updated version 2:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! From a webflow newbie :slight_smile:

1 Like

my pleasure :slight_smile: Don’t forget to introduce yourself here:

https://discourse.webflow.com/c/community/introductions

we’d love to meet you

For sure Nelson!

One quick question on this tutorial, i’ve done the interactions until the scroll-out which doesn’t seem to work. I can see on your project the animations are affecting the section only (not the background) which it seems I am but i’ve done it twice with the same result. It’s working, just not the scroll out. Are you able to take a look and let me know where I’m going wrong?

it’s on the “info” page (not the home page)