Need help with Filtering by Multi-Reference field

Why don’t I see ‘Current’ multi-reference field on the filter for a dynamic list of a Collection that has a multi-reference field assigned?

When I select ‘Contains’ or ‘Does not Contain’, it only gives a list of multi-reference field names. Doesn’t allow me to pick ‘Current’.

And I can’t find any reference for ‘Is Set’ is.

Please help!

Could you please link to your “public link” (not published link) thx

It right now is up on so-prototype.webflow.io … Is that the right link?

Thanks!

Guidance of “How to share read-only link” you can find here:

Thanks!

Here’s the public link.

This only applies to a Projects Template that is corresponding to the “mulit reference”.

E.g. if you want to filter a current “Project” that is a multi reference on articles, it is only possible to set this variable to “contains → current project” ON the collection template called “projects template”.

On any other collection template there will only be the option to select one corresponding multi reference.

Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Ahh… That explains why this works this way!

I wonder why it was designed to be selective to multi-reference only within the corresponding template and not all templates…

Thanks!

Would you know what the condition ‘Is Set’ as opposed to ‘Contains’ is? I am unable to find a reference to that easily on the help center.

Sure, but I m not quite sure if I m 100% correct on this one.

“Is Set” is the same as “filled”. It means that it checks whether the equivalent field has a value or not.

“Contains” is more or less equivalent to “=”.

Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Thanks for your help!!