Today I learned than you can fish with 24 poles for 3 people
Okay here is what you have to do to get a clean and SEO efficient structure with the result you exactly want.
You'll get this result : https://v.usetapes.com/2UoThw32rt
We're going to redo your navbar entirely.
- drag a navbar widget under your current nav section
- delete the three default links, and instead, in the Navbar element, copy the dropdown elements from your old navbar. You'll have to adjust the styles because you're going to lose the font here but it's ok.
- put your image into the brand element and give it a class "brand".
- select the element above the brand, the container, and name it nav-container
- click on tablet breakpoint
- select the nav-container element and give it text align center
- select the brand element and cancel the float left property: it centers itself
Now you got pretty much what you're looking for.