Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help with Multilingualizer


#1

Hello, everyone!

As the Multilingualizer seems to be the most affordable way to do this, I want to give it a try to add another language to our site
www.quintin-nel.com.

Unfortunately it is not possible to test this first on the webflow.io domain
http://quintin-nels-spectacular-site.webflow.io/.
To avoid the problem of the tool firing in the editor (where you should see all languages to edit), they decided to disable the code generally if webflow.io is detected.

I really want to test this first before going live, there might occur critical details with margins or layout within different breakpoints when the language is switched.

They suggest to set up another custom domain for testing purposes, but I had the feeling that this would be problematic with the google indexing…

Am I right with this?
Any other ideas?
Has someone lately worked with the Multilingualizer?
If so, how did you deal with this?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Chris


#2

That has been solved:



#3

Sorry, but no, this has not been solved. The “upgrade” mentioned in your first link leads to the problem I described above, and your second link files a different issue.