Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help with my open nav bar state

Hi, this is my first time using webflow. I have been doing the best I can with aligning everything and trying to make it responsive. When I try to edit the open menu states, it changes among platforms each time (mobile vs tablet etc). Every time I align everything correctly in one, it changes in the other. I’ve just been doing it over and over. Also I’m sure things aren’t done correctly in the overall site as far as layout. Please take a look at the open menu for each device and then if you’re curious check out the overall site for things I can possibly change to make it better as far as layout. Thanks!!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stephuxui?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=stephuxui&preview=deb2eb16f3c5adadbe8fe9493c66d5ed&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Can you please clarify what menu issue exactly you are having problem with?

Hi @stephuxui

So there are a lot of things you should do to organize your Navbar, and it is easier to build your own - and also you should use % or VH/VW to position things this way they will stay responsive as you go to different breakpoints… here is a little demo so you can see how I would do it…

Feel free to ask questions! People at the forum are generally available to help!