Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help with Navigation

Hello! I am new to webflow and am having trouble with my navigation. The navigation is different on all pages even though I am using symbols. I can’t get the logo link on the left-hand side to align with the nav items on the right-hand side.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elizabeths-business-starter-eeee14?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=elizabeths-business-starter-eeee14&preview=82802fa35ec324b567ac4916f371864c&mode=preview

hi @empierce and welcome, you can check these settings to make it happened :wink:

@Stan Thank you so much. This worked great.

When I went to add my name beside my logo I ran into a problem where it was showing correctly on the homepage but on other pages, it was below the logo rather than next to it. I put a text block within the logo link and kept the same layout settings you suggested.

Any idea as to why this may be happening? Thanks!

HI @empierce this can be one of WF glitches. I have tried remove navigation and add new instance into About with same result as you had. Then I have checked its setting and instead flex it was block. You just set things like on images for one nav that is showing incorrectly and save it. Then rest of navs will follow (hopefully) :crossed_fingers:

CleanShot 2021-01-27 at 21.14.56