Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help with Scroll interaction - trouble shoot

Hello !

So I have a page wrapper with left and right sections using flex box.

There's a bloglist link on top left corner ( for a menu to open up ).

Having tried just about everything - I can't seem to find a way to hide the blogList link (on top Left corner) to show/hide on page scroll.

Am sure it's a simple thing am missing.

would be good if someone could help.

thanks

here's the link

fashion-trend.webflow.io/blog/blog-post-page

Could you please update your post with read-only link, so we could help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:
http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-i-share-my-sites-read-only-link

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi

Here's the link -

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fashion-trend?preview=c828390464718b97492e13106a8c6d65

If you go to the blog Posts dynamic template - you can see various items on top

Apologies in advance for the titles - dummy ones for test :slight_smile:

What I've discovered so far -

1. The scroll doesn't work when I set the left/right section height to auto or 100vh. It did work when I tried height of 760-800 px.
    For mobile devices like phones, I'd like the navDiv (housing the blogList link) to appear only at top of left section and then disappear as I scroll. Repeat the same for the right section.
    This is challenging so far - I can only make one section work properly if I set the section height to a fixed value say 800px....

2. What could be a good size for the banner pic for it to be visible on all devices ? If you notice the landscape view on mobile - it shrinks.

3. Hover Interaction on BlogItemLink is also somewhat broken.
    Works the first time and it shows the blogItemInfoWrapper - upon click - opens the new blog post.
    But if one opens the side menu to reveal the blog list - the hover doesn't work again.

Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.