Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need help with text on slider

I’m working with legacy interactions on my slider text, but I’m having some issues. It goes through one loop just fine, but when the slider starts over, the text begins overlapping. Does anyone have any clue as to why this might be happening? I’ve never seen this issue before.

(I’m still learning these new interactions, but I can’t seem to find a slider trigger like the legacy interactions has. If anyone knows how to replicate what I’m doing with the new interactions, I wouldn’t mind switching things over.)

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK (Go to the Test New Navigation page)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @alextinder could you please try posting a screenshot or recording (I use CloudApp personally) of the behavior which you’re describing? I’m having a difficult time reproducing the behavior on my end.

I noticed that the Section element holding your slider did not have a class or any styles associated with it which could cause some unexpected behavior in certain browsers:

Try giving that section a class name, width of 100%, set to relative position.

As well as giving your Slider a width of 100% as right now it just has a height set and some browsers don’t render elements without widths very well at times.

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Please let me know if this helps :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.