Need help with Wavesurfer.js and CMS!

So what I am trying to do is instantiate wavesurfer.js into my website and have it create a waveform for each audio track link I have in the CMS collection. The problem is wavesurfer looks for a specific ID to draw the waveform to and the CMS creates identical copies of the container with it’s ID so wavesurfer does not know how to draw multiple instances for each.

I am positive this is possible by just seeing the other work-arounds for similar situations by @PixelGeek, @sabanna, and of course the genius @samliew.

My last issue is that I cannot share the site here live because it’s a private project until it launches but I am willing (as always) to pay anyone that will jump in and help me achieve this.

1 Like

Hi Edmund,

I’m having the same problem… can’t get webflow to display wave form from wavesurfer… i’m using cms too, hoping to display different waveforms for each track from cms…

Would you mind sharing how you’ve solved your problem? or point me to a right direction ?? as i can’t find any documentation on implementing wavesurfer on webflow… Thanks a lot…