Need help with Website export, security and CMS

Hello

I am close to finishing the build and design of a website in Webflow.

There are two distinct parts to the website:

a) There’s a normal viewable section of approximately 5 pages
b) There’s a second section of about 5 pages.

The second section needs to be accessed only by subscribers to the company’s product and therefore needs a secure login and password portal implemented in the website. As the data within the secure section will be financial, sensitive information, access to the portal needs to be totally secure and cannot be just ‘stumbled’ upon.

Unfortunately, Webflow does not enable this level of security currently (is this in the pipeline @PixelGeek @Waldo?).

So, what I need to do now and what I need help with is:

a) Export code for the whole site.
b) Implement it onto a new platform so it looks exactly the same as in Webflow.
c) Implement the secure login section that will enable multiple users to access the secure section, each with different login details.
d) The secure section will also need a full CMS (I hear expression engine would be a good fit) for most pages - each page will ultimately have multiple collections and categories etc.

If anyone is able to help with the above, either by walking me through the processes or taking up the project with me, please email me at hello@wedesignlondon.com with any quotes and timeframes as appropriate.

I’m based in London, UK, so if you are also close by, that would be great!

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Dan

If it’s that sensible, I understand that each user must have a different, personal password.

If it wasn’t the case you could have had 2 webflow sites, one open and the other under a password defined in the dashboard. But it’s not the case.

On top of a password acces, you then need a user system along with a password system with usual features like revoque passwords, recover password maybe, etc…

So it’s not only the password here, it’s the user system.

A lot of people including myself have successfully used exported code from Webflow to use as a template in another CMS. Wordpress, Drupal…

Hi @vincent

Yes, exactly Vincent - each user would need a unique login and password.

I’ve heard Firebase could be a good option to implement within a Webflow site for what i’m looking to do. Do you have any experience of this?

Would you be able to help with what I’m attempting to do? What would be a good user system for my purposes?

Feel free to email me if you have a specific proposal!

Thanks

Not at all.

Not at all, you need a backend developer and I can barely be called a front end developer :smiley:

A backend coder will be able to analyze what you need and answer that. That could be something made from scratch with a JS fullstack or anything CMS engine.

OK, thanks!

Does anyone else out there know or have experience of integrating a Firebase secure platform within a Webflow site?

Hi Dan,

I can help you with this, feel free to contact me and we can discuss in more detail.

Here are a few other options for signup/membership software that you might find useful as well:

http://www.easymemberpro.com/

http://info.memberplanet.com/

Teresa
www.webflowassist.com