Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Need some guidance - best database and shopping cart for fast integration?

I need to integrate a user database into a webflow site that allows login, update of user details, and then allows users to select a limited number of items, add them to shopping cart, and make payment. And then update the database with what they’ve ordered.

What is the current best choice for this that doesn’t need programming and can be implemented in a day or two? I came across Caspio and Foxy, and while they both look good, I’m finding Caspio a little difficult to use. And actually, I’m only using it because I saw some training videos working with Webflow and it looked like it could do the job.

But I need something that I can implement quickly and I don’t know whether its the right choice.

What are others using for similar functionality?

Hi @aggedor2.
Josh from Foxy here. Our platform can help with the cart/payment side of things, but the user database portion would be dependent on Webflow offering members functionality. Unfortunately, they don’t offer this yet.

If Foxy is something you’d like to look into, let us know and we can help you determine if it’ll be a good fit. We offer an unlimited free trial, white-glove onboarding, seamless integration with Webflow, and more. No programming experience required. You can learn more here: https://foxy.io/webflow Feel free to message me here or email us at hello@foxy.io.

Thanks,
Josh

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.