Need to amend a booking form

I have stepped into the role where the previous designer created our companies website on Webflow. So I am very new to all of this!!

I need amend the booking date calendar option to block out customers booking 48hours prior to their booking… website is here: Royal Hotel Paddington

Can someone help me figure this out?

Hi @PHMG.
Josh from Foxy here. If you end up not getting what you need with Webflow Ecommerce, you might consider integrating Foxy. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can add a date/time picker of your choice to both your add to cart forms and checkout. In addition, you can set specific rules (dependent on the plugin you use).

More info about Foxy + Webflow can be found here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Here is the read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elephantbar?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=elephantbar&preview=082b4e032614d90c10e2866c3dd48d5a&workflow=preview

I have also attache a screen shot where I have ‘include time picker’ ticked but it does not show on the booking calendar once published.

Hopefully this makes sense.
Thanks so much!