Need to pass a value (CMS) to my form field

Who have done this?

I need to pass a valur from my CMS page to a field in my form. Have someone done this??

With custom code it is pretty easy.
You just create the input / select or whatever in html by adding a custom code / embed block. Then you click the purple +Add field button on the top right and access the fields in your CMS collection.

If you want to create a list of checkboxes from a list of CMS item it’s even easier, just drag a collection list in your form, add the checkbox field in the collection item, and you got yourself a form populated from the CMS items.

Hope this helps

Yes but not what i want to do. From a product CMS page i want to pass the product name to another page not using the CMS

@JanneWassberg= I would like to help you but am not clear on what you are trying to achieve. Please provide an example of what you are trying to accomplish and share a read only link and I will take a look.

Hi all i have solved the problem. Did build a custom button pasing my product id in the link as a param. Reciving page is populating the value in my input feld. Did find some code in a message from Auto-fill form values based on URL querystring

There was one error in the code that i did fix