Nested Rich Text Header Elements won’t take CMS “get text color” option applied to RTE Block level.
Here’s what I mean.
- I got a rich text block
- I give it a class
- I tell it to get text color from my CMS
- Only the paragraphs change text color
I said, okay that’s cool, let me change it when I do the nested elements
- I select a header element
- apply nested option on it
- go to the cog where those purple boxes are usually found
- And purple boxes aren’t there
However, if I just drag just a Header the get text color purple box is available.
So is this a bug? Is there a workaround?