New barbershop website just published - made in Webflow

Hi All,

I thought I’d share with you a new website I have designed and built in Webflow. It includes CMS, Background Videos, Collections etc.

Matt

4 Likes

Hi Matt,

Great job. :slight_smile: Looks great.

Teresa - Pixel Panda

1 Like

Thank you @PixelPanda

Awesome job @Mwdstudio! Clean and simple :slight_smile:

Arthur

1 Like

Many thanks @Arthur!

Looks good, like the retro feel. I take it you used images for the white backgrounds with the black borders? They look really blurry on retina screens. I suggest using CSS to do those if you know how or upload 2x quality images. The logo also looks blurry.

nice job @Mwdstudio :thumbsup:

Thanks for the insight @DFink. I will defineitly look into using CSS instead.
Many thanks.

This looks great! Really like the overall feel of the site.

The only thing I noticed in the version of chrome I’m using is that the links cover up the social media icons when I hover over them? Not sure if it happens on other peoples screens but this is what I’m seeing. If other see it a lot it might be worth it to raise those icons a bit to clear the links that appear.

1 Like

Looks great! :smiley:

Only problem I have is the font used to show their telephone number and Email. I know it’s the same font, but the size and colour of it, makes me feel that it is a webpage from 2005. (Only that top part though! The rest is beautiful!)

Don’t know if Im the only one? :sweat_smile:
David

Great shout @JeffrySG. I’ll certainly look into rectifying this.
Thank you for your input.

Matt[quote=“Davidlin_ch12, post:10, topic:30747”]
Only problem I have is the font used to show their telephone number and Email. I know it’s the same font, but the size and colour of it, makes me feel that it is a webpage from 2005. (Only that top part though! The rest is beautiful!)
[/quote]

Thanks @Davidlin_ch12, do you mean the top bar?

Yeah! :slight_smile: