Streaming live at 10am (PST)

New feature: customizable reply-to for forms

Very helpful, thanks! :+1:

Yeah finally :slight_smile: This is really NICE!

Great News though I cannot get it to work based on your directions. It keeps replying to the name in the from name along with no-reply@webforms.io

Shoot us an email at support@webflow.com and we’ll be happy to take a look

Nice one dudes! :smiley:

Thanks @brryant @bart helped me out!

1 Like

Hot diggity! Yes yes yes! Thank you!

Finally!!! Thank you!! @brryant if you’ve done this, I know you can make it so that we can also set up a notification to the senders using the data captured by the form!!! That would help out every webflow designer who has a form on their website! (i.e. Thank you, User. We are confirming receipt of your email. etc.)

1 Like

Absolutely, @mrgovindrai. 1,000% agree that this feature would be SO helpful.

1 Like

We don’t have autoresponders planned yet, but I believe you can set up something similar with Mailchimp if you want to subscribe your users there.

1 Like

Great feature! thank you Webflow team! :smile:

I’ll just leave this here…

This was a hard one. Can’t get it to work with Apple Mail. Does this just work with certain mail clients?

Hey @StevenP when you hit reply, the recipients email & name should be showing up. Can you try that and see if it works for you?

E-mail adress shows up but wrapped with quotation marks ("persson_159@icloud.com") and as the name i only see the <{{ name }}>.
When hitting reply, the Apple Mail app warnes me that this doesn’t seem to be a correct e-mail adress (apparently because of the quotation marks

Hey Steven, send us the link to your contact form and we’ll let you know what’s the proper setup for it :)

Eg. if you have a form with email field that you set a name of “Email Me” then your replyTo field in dashboard->form should look like this: {{ Email Me }}.

Question: is this also working in the field:
“Send form submissions to:”

1 Like

HI @Koen, good question. Not yet, however the wish list for that is still active. Keep tuned!

Thanks Dave!, always good to wait for something nice!

Hi,

This is not working for me. I have named all the e-mail form fields as ‘Email’ and have entered {{ Email }} in the reply to address field on the form settings. I have also tried it with <{{Email}}>. It just shows as Webflow Forms no-reply@webforms.io and when I reply it sends to all mails in ‘Send form submissions to:’

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ananda4?preview=64f0ce924148966c6f50ced78afb6883

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Niall

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Please create a new linked topic if you have further questions.