New feature: Responsive images - GOOD or BAD!

Hi all,

Recently we know that Webflow launched its New feature: Responsive images!!

Many welcomed it!! and yes it’s great deal for faster load time response on smaller screens and slower networks!!

But here is the Problem I’m facing!! As many, I’m using webflow only for designing the site. So, I export the code and plug it into my admin panel. We have set the images as how webflow used to do earlier!! A single image for all screen sizes!! (Typically work is less) this new feature gets us into trouble!!

I came to know “Ctrl+Shift+O” using this command, we get an option to uncheck responsive image mode!! Literally this option is waste, coz it does not do anything!! enabling & disabling the option gives me multiple images only!!

Also it was said that only inline imageswill take this effect, but every image in the site is taking this effect. I mean the images used as background is also generating in multiple sizes and we don’t even have the option of “Ctrl+Shift+O” using this command too!!

*********** KINDLY WEBFLOW GIVES US AN OPTION OF RESPONSIVE IMAGES YES or NO IN EVERY SITE DASHBOARD SETTINGS!! LET WE DECIDE WHAT WE WANT!! *************

1 Like

Here are the Subject Links!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.