New Personal Illustration Site

Long time no see!

I haven’t been active in the Webflow community for about a year now but I thought I’d check in to share the new site I created.

I wanted to showcase my portfolio of illustration work I’ve amassed while working with a lot of twitch streamers and I took this opportunity to implement a lot of IX2 interactions including mouse movement , scroll, custom modals and a light/dark mode toggle button.

olliepop-art.webflow.io

Any and all feedback is welcome.

5 Likes

Great work, love your illustrations. Two things come to mind while I quickly browsed through your site. Loved the header animation but it looks like the curved image is not svg? Will look sharper if it is in svg instead. I had little trouble with the price list items being the same color as the background in conjunction with the box shadow. But overall I really liked your site :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Jorn! Great suggestion to use SVGs, I’m going to swap them out as soon as I can.
I also agree about the price list, the concept I had in my head didn’t really work out as I intended so I may redesign that.

1 Like