New problem: div to class do not show up

Please can you check out the website of my student,

Normally div-block you can animate all by a classµ
=> problem by student project Yannick: the animation is set up but not showing up!!
Yannick’s website: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
Webflow - Yannick Valentijn

(teacher website works normally: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/karelrosseel-valentijn?utm_source=karelrosseel-valentijn&preview=c1a69b62e9be914e4ce29f8da17a629d )

HI @KarelRosseel82,

I took a look at your site and seems you changed the layout a bit and the Interaction is working as expected - are you still experiencing this trouble?

yes I still have this problem… i had a solution to use ‘slide’ from bottom!’
but THIS is NoT what I supposed to have a workaround because I follow the tuturials of webflow… and 5 students had this problem so not good working functionality stability… for a class-animation for the children of that class to animate also… only with SLIDE automatic solution this Worked with classes…
so I told to use’ slide’ automatic animation…

please try the example of the student!
this is the tuturial I would like to follow: the animation is called MOVE UP… but does not work!

Working for me :grinning: I would increase the offset to 50% and add 400 ms to the Delay. Hope this helped you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.