New Webflow Tutorials!

Hello Webflow community!

I’m in the process of creating a new tutorial series centered around getting started with Webflow for the first time! While the resources available on Webflow’s site is rock-solid and incredibly helpful for first-timers, there’s always more content that can be covered.

If you’re interested in staying in touch with my videos as I launch them, then please visit my site! Over time I’ll add even more content to the site to help beginners, seasoned designers, and even the most experienced freelancers! There will be a community-created resource section as well!

Thanks so much for your support! Don’t forget to sign up.

http://www.webflowtutorial.com/

1 Like

I don’t see any content yet! Is this just a news letter? Would love for you to post a tutorial link to the forums!

Hey, Scott! The link to the website is only displaying a sign-up form for the time being. I’m working on first: the YouTube channel which will be included in an email when I start launching videos.

However, after I gain some momentum with the channel, I’ll start adding more premium content to the website as well. It’ll feature all videos I create, feature some of my favorite projects I’ve finished and even collaborate with other designers and their work too.

Thanks for expressing interest! I can’t wait to share what I’ve been working on.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.