Newbie: Design performing differently on different browsers (none of them right)

UPDATE: I rebuilt the page in Chrome using a few different settings. It works beautifully. The fade in menu items seem to not work with the share read-only link. but they work natively. However, Safari is still rendering site all bumpy whereas Firefox and Chrome are smooth as ice.

Has anyone experienced this on Safari?

Original Post:
Problem: In Safari, the elements act properly. All “cards” stack and stick as they should. The nav links fade in on scroll as they should. But the scroll is erratic and bumpy. I can’t figure out why.

In Firefox the performance is great. Cards stack smoothly and quickly on scroll (not bumpy). The cards stack and stick as they should until the end. At the end, all of the cards get pushed up covering the nav bar (this doesn’t happen in Safari. Safari is how I designed it to be). Also… the nav links to not fade in on scroll. They are always visible and have no animation/interaction (as you see in Safari).

Chrome is nearly identical to Firefox. The performance is great. Cards stack smoothly and quickly on scroll (not bumpy). The cards stack and stick as they should until the end. At the end, all of the cards get pushed up covering the nav bar about half way (this doesn’t happen in Safari. Safari is how I designed it to be). Also… the nav links to not fade in on scroll. They are always visible and have no animation/interaction (as you see in Safari).

Person: This is my first project on Webflow. I’m not a pro website builder, but the type that does something himself when he wants something done according to my vision. I modeled the basic design of this site after one that Webflow featured sometime ago.

Platform: I’ve done all of the design in Safari 14.1.1. I periodically preview the website on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I know that the designer doesn’t work in Firefox…I just want to see the website performance. I have not done any site editing in Chrome…I only run the share link (below) to check performance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.