Next/Back button for Tabs?

How can I add a next/back button to cycle through my tabs? So that you don’t have to individually click each tab, but rather quickly pan through by pressing the same button?

I think I had made some researches on that once and coudn’t find a solution.

May I ask if you can use a slider widget instead? You’ll get the arrows, you can move them around, and alter the slider itself in many many ways to fit your needs.

I tried the slider widget, but found some serious limitations to that as well when I tried linking to individual slides.

Please create two dummy links for prev and next. Then post a preview and published link. I might be able to find a workaround using JS.

@samliew thanks for the reply. I am jumping ship on this option because no only is there the previous/next limitation, there’s also no ability to link to individual tabs. This makes it difficult to use in my online portfolio, so I had to figure out a different approach this morning.

I’ll see if I can figure something out.

1 Like

@freshd @vincent

http://forum.webflow.com/t/how-to-add-prev-next-buttons-to-tab-component/25060?u=samliew

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.