Non-breaking space

Is there a settings in WF wherein we can remove those unnecessary &nbsp in the code when we export our project from WF? I always love to see clean codes. I always end up deleting them right after I’ve exported my WF files manually.

IMO,   should not be used anymore, since we can always adjust things through margin or padding.

Why do you end up with &nbsp in your code? Can you provide an example?

Hi @joeyocaro, sometimes the non-breaking space comes when you paste in content from the clipboard from some application that has not stripped those. You may have to use some text editor first, to convert the text to plain text and then paste it into your text content area’s. It may not bee your particular issue, but I have scene this happen before with other sites.

It is one thing to check on. If you could please send me a read-only link to your site, I am happy to take a look.

More information about read-only links:

Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University

Cheers, Dave

This is right after I exported my stuff.

You shouldn’t worry a second about that.

Hi Dave, you are correct. sometimes the non-breaking space comes when you paste in content from the clipboard from some application that has not stripped those. I’ve tried it and it did. I thought WF will strip off those formatting automatically. But anyway, I already fixed it(removed it manually - find and replace). Thanks Dave!

I have to. I am required to actually. We don’t code   anymore, all taking care of via css. I love clean codes. :smile: