Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Non-Full Width Mobile Nav

Hi there. I have what I hope is a pretty basic question (I’m sorta new to webflow)

I am trying to build a portfolio site for a friend, and she wants a hamburger mobile menu on the left side of the site.

I made the menu, but I don’t want it to be full width like mobile menus default to in Webflow, as shown here:

I would prefer that the menu is something like 300px as shown here:

The only problem is that when I do that, the whole menu goes off center, and doesn’t position itself right under the menu button.

Does anyone know how I can make a mobile menu non-full-width and also have it stay within the confines of the Nav Container?

Thanks!

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi @joeliomartini Can you share your read-only link?

Yep! Thanks. Share link updated.

Thanks! So here’s what you can do! you can play around with the width % or px to get exactly what you want.

Hi again!

Thanks for the reply, but that’t not what I’m looking for. I would like the non-full-width menu to still align right next to the hamburger menu button, instead of floating all the way to the left of the page. I want it to float instead to the inside of the container, but it doesn’t appear to want to do that.

Oh I see! Well if I make the Nav container position relative it seems to work but not in the live site apparently. Maybe you can give it a try.

Hello, From this menu you can see my website
دانلود فیلم
دانلود نرم افزار
دانلود بازی
دانلود فیلم فروشنده
دانلود مستند

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.