Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Non-Responsive Headers in Rich Text

Hi there,

So I am having some issues with Headers set in a rich text field not breaking to the next line when the page gets narrow enough. This rich text field is specifically being used in a collection for Case Studies for our company website. The actual paragraph that is styled is being responsive and breaking to the next line, but some headers are not.

You can see on the link I provided below that some of the headers (the first one basically) is acting responsively, while the others are not going to the next line and being cut off by the screen. They are both formatted the same way in the rich text field in the Collection CMS. The Rich Text Area is located in the Style Guide page to see how exactly the Rich Text is styled.

Any help would be great, I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hamagami-carroll-inc-2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hamagami-carroll-inc-2&preview=aaf337523a08b33394ae504312cef5ca&pageId=5c5cc3000a3f274e8dc0a44a&itemId=5cedb36d8d9b52cc9463448d&mode=preview

Looks like you have special characters in your titles. Try removing the text and copy it from a plain text editor to see if that resolves the issue.

1 Like

yes, thank you so much! I can save some of my hair from being pulled out now because of your help!