Not able to upload BG video (Need help fast!)

Hi @rileyrichter !
Seems like I still got problems uploading a BG video. I still don’t have Premiere Pro, so nothing I can do about that… on teh other hand, it usually ins’t nessesary to use Premire Pro to upload a bg video… so I would be really greatful if you could take another look at this.
I’ve got a screenshot for you now, as you told me too… and it says:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
webflow-designer-bugsnag.min.6a2b7d989e.js:1 Objectmessage: "There was an error while uploading your video."proto: constructor: ƒ Object()hasOwnProperty: ƒ hasOwnProperty()isPrototypeOf: ƒ isPrototypeOf()propertyIsEnumerable: ƒ propertyIsEnumerable()toLocaleString: ƒ toLocaleString()toString: ƒ toString()valueOf: ƒ valueOf()defineGetter: ƒ defineGetter()defineSetter: ƒ defineSetter()lookupGetter: ƒ lookupGetter()lookupSetter: ƒ lookupSetter()get proto: ƒ proto()set proto: ƒ proto()
console. @ webflow-designer-bugsnag.min.6a2b7d989e.js:1

Thanks again, man!

Hi, @Sven_Erik_Slattedale! Thanks so much for sending this over!

I think this is an issue with the file itself. Can you try downloading this file and see if it works for you?

I think running it through any video editor or program would help. :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1El_ppTtWoRV3ubcByu4RqdcxMHkoU17x

Apologies, I should have shared this earlier.

Hi @rileyrichter
It looks like you are right. Uploading this file worked. Thank you so much for helping me out with this!
I do have an additional question for you… Do you know what was wrong with the original file? Do you have any advice for my customer on how to save the file, so this won’t happen again?

Hello, @Sven_Erik_Slattedale! I’m so glad that we were able to help! :webflow_heart:

I’m not sure what the issue with the file was specifically, but I used to do video production and every now and then we would get a video file that was just “corrupt” and required us to export again.

Sorry, I wish I could be more help than that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.