Not responsive in Google Chrome

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Webflow but I’m trying to learn how to use it. I have no CSS background so there are plenty of things I don’t understand. The problem I have is related to responsivness in Google Chrome. It looks good on Safari and mobile, but awful in Google Chrome. Here’s an example:

I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone help me, please?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/groovyzebra?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=groovyzebra&preview=f0e7adcc24fff60dd28e31346f12d2b0&mode=preview

There are a few issues with your project like you mentioned but to address the one you mentioned in the screenshots I noticed you’re using fixed heights, remove those and set them to auto and you’d be good to go.

Aaron,

Many thanks for your feedback. I’ll try it but you’re 100% right when you’re saying there are some issues with my website. What I realized is that I didn’t follow the correct structure of creating a website (section – container – div blog, etc.). So it ended up being quite chaotical. What I’ll do is to re-build it from scratch using the right structure.

Thank you once again! :raised_hands:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.