Not saving changes – observation mode

me too; was working fine earlier today

3 Likes

Still happening on my end. I’m not closing my browser, hoping it gets fixed, or else I’ll lose an hour worth of work.

2 Likes

Same issue here, very annoying, can please be fixed asap??

1 Like

@rileyrichter - pinging you even though I know you will read this. But that sounds really bad, hopefully just a temporary hiccup.

2 Likes

Same here. Can’t even work in the Designer, every 2-5 minutes it shows the notifcation, that I am in the observation mode. This is really bad.

2 Likes

Same over here, put on observer mode. my work is stuck. I hope its resolved fast.

1 Like

Same problem here! I don’t have other windows open!

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for reporting the behavior, our team is helping to check on this further.

As next step, it may be helpful to disable the browser cache so that updated files are always downloaded instead of pulling old content from browser cache.

The moment I have further info I will keep you updated.

Hate to say it but I’m having the same issue :frowning:

So much for chasing that deadline

New to Webflow but having the same issue.

Hello!

​Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

​Thanks so much for reaching out about the message you’re seeing in the Designer. I’m happy to help! (Thanks for tagging me, @dram)

​This is definitely odd behavior, and the team is looking into this now, and we hope to have a fix for you all ASAP.

​In the meantime, can you check and see if your changes are being saved even though you’re seeing that message?

Thanks so much for your patience, everyone!

Hi! Just checked. It doesn’t save the changes for me even if the message appears.

2 Likes

I know there are several replies already but I’ll try and help a bit. Tested in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome, on two different computers, PC and Mac. Changes do not save, and cannot publish due to the message. Thank you for the quick responses so far!

Thanks for the additional information! I have passed it along to the team!

Changes have not been saved since about 4-5pm yesterday.

1 Like

Yes, it was working fine in the morning though, but in the afternoon the issue started.

1 Like

Thanks again for that information! The team is actively working on this now! I hope to have an update for you soon. :webflow_heart:

1 Like

I’m having the same message since today, but strangely… I think it’s saving anyway :slight_smile:

Just facing the same problem :confused:

Same problem here too! Is deleting cache help?