Odd behavior when deleting item

Hello,
Just putting this out there in case I have missed something with this odd behavior -
I needed to delete an item in a collection. Went through the Designer and deleted the item with no issues. However, the item continued to display on the published site. I refreshed, cleared cache, everything I could think of but it kept displaying. So on a hunch, I went into the Editor and although the item was not showing in the collection, the Editor was indicating there was one unpublished update…lo and behold it was the item deletion I did earlier from designer. So after publishing again from the Editor this time, the item no longer appears in the collection which was the intended result.

Any idea if perhaps I have set something up incorrectly or is this a known bug or any other idea? :slight_smile:
Thanks
Doug

Hi @heyitsdoug

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile: