Streaming live at 10am (PST)

One text container over multiple slider photos

I'm having some issues trying to figure out how to make a slider section work the way I want it to.

What I want is about 3-5 slides of photos that change, but the text layer over top of it will actually appear before the photos appear, so I need to deal with timing later, but I may need help here too. My real problem at the moment is that the sliders I have each have their own text block and it changes with each slide. I just one text container that stays the same on top of the slideshow of images.

Let me know if you can shed some light on this for me. I'm not in a rush at the moment.

The site I'm doing is at lc-designs.webflow.io but it's not published. Let me know what I need to do for you to help.
Here is the read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lc-designs?preview=3de07ccc5195f5b39d17c18cfdffff8b

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi, @pilznr

You can add the overlay div inside the slider, give it position: absolute and z-index higher than slider mask to keep it on top

Thanks. I've figured that out. Now my next problem is that the text is not appearing over the images with the overlay div block in Preview mode. Is this a z-index problem? Or something else?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.