Ongoing bug with interactions

Since late I keep encountering a bug with the interactions panel in which when you select an object in the designer, the interactions panel shows the LAST interaction that was edited, NOT the interaction associated to the selected object. Needless to say that this has already caused a few headaches as I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Hi @Mowgli.

Thank you for posting and for bringing this to our attention! This definitely sounds like strange behavior - I’m looking into it now with our team!

Can you please post some screenshots or GIFs of the issue? And a screenshot with your console open when the issue is occurring?

Thanks in advance and I’ll be standing by for your response!

1 Like

As it happens I’m unable to recreate it at the moment, I will post as soon as it happens again.
Thanks

Thanks for checking @Mowgli .

I am going to mark this post as solved unless the behavior can be reproduced.

If you see the issue again, you can make a new post and ping me on it
:slight_smile:

Here it is again, the interaction shown has nothing to do with the selected element

Hi @Mowgli

Thanks for posting this. I am investigating now and hope to have a solution for you as soon as I can.

​Thanks in advance for your patience :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Mowgli!

I have reported the issue to our team and we will work on a fix for this–hoping to have a resolution as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

In the mean time, the best workaround is to close every interaction after you make an edit.

If you run into more strange behavior, please let me know. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.