Open Graph - Per Page - Social Media Image not used on site

I saw some older posts talking about Open Graph data per page but didn’t see anything real recent. Is it possible to have open graph data specifically “image” set per page. And on that same note is it possible to upload an image for use as the open graph image that isn’t being utilized on the site or page?

Hi @jdesign, thanks for the post. I am sorry to say, but do not have per page updates to the html head – Yet. We are looking to improve this in a future update :slight_smile:
Cheers, Dave

is Open Graph still un-supported ?

I’m assuming the way around this is to create your own meta tags in the custom head section ?

eg:

<head>
<meta property="og:title" content="" />
<meta property="og:description" content="" />
<meta property="og:url" content="" />
<meta property="og:site_name" content="" />
</head>

@Revolution The link I added to my original post has some info on what could be added to scripts and head.

Are there any updates on this?

Hi @jterrell, thanks for your followup. The Open Graph and ability to put meta tags in the head of the site per page is not yet implemented, although it is on the roadmap :slight_smile: We have not forgotten about this: Adding custom code in header or footer on a single page - #18 by collut - Product feedback - Forum | Webflow

As soon as there is an update, we will announce on the updates page: Design Responsive Websites - Webflow

2 Likes

I would triple :heart: this if possible.