Openings hours Agenda

So I would really like to get something like this, but I have no idea how to do this with cms as you can only get up to 30 fields. Is there an easy way to do this? Or do I have to make a cms for every week.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fec-otium?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fec-otium&preview=3f5a283ed81db58f807fe8e9bf0a54b0&pageId=6031ab8b024d4278f7fc1a92&mode=preview

Hi @TimSijtema to be honest it can be a bit challenging but you can use some free libraries. There was a great library Moment.js but it is be no longer developed (but still maintained) and on their website is nice article about recommendations and alternatives to this library. You can also look on internet to find something else like V-Calendar. I didn’t look on each in detail as this will on you to read thru and decide which library to choose :wink:

Hey @Stan Thanks, but how do I connect opening hour information to each date though?

Basically I just want a date picker for them to click the date they want to come and see what our openings hours are and for me and the team to easily change the opening hours in them.