Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Opportunity: Spring reality for spring designers

Greetings All

I would like to collaborate with you using Webflow and a host of support resources and services. I am introducing you to Spring Reality: An organized work process of a group of designers and developers aimed at serving different clients in different fields according to market demand.

I would like to connect with as many of you to provide support, webinars, online courses, lead generation, closing sales, customer service (add yours to the list). This initiative will be agreed upon among members and each member will have his/her contribution while he/she can still retain his/her job.

There is greater growth potential, learning curve, resources, clients, specialization, training, and support.

I have created an initial website here on Webflow called : Spring Reality. You can visit it at SpringReality

Take the first step and lets expand together

You can either reply with " Joining" or fill a form at SpringReality

Think about it one year from now, 2, 3, or 5

This is a win, win scenario

Thank you for all your time and words

Sincerely

I don't fully understand what it is you are trying to advertise. Could you explain this further.

Thanks Hamzster

We are using Webflow as a design software (this is 1) and using the forum in learning & support (this is 2). I am taking this initiative in a similar yet further way. 1- To design websites using Webflow for different market needs (that also includes finding those who need them: lead generation) . 2- To provide learning and support for each one of us to grow.

You will still be designing great websites but in a more organized and targeted way

I hope this makes it clearer

Feel free to ask any question

Have a great day

Ali

I still don't get it. What are you trying to provide that we don't already have? Is this a pay based design service for companies or is it a service for webflow users? I'd really work on your mission statement and a clear business plan. Where does revenue come from? How do designer's get paid and how much per project or is it a salary based model? Certainly you don't expect designers to work for free or do work on spec with no guarantee of payment, right?

Hi Dave (@DFink)

Thanks for asking. With so many options today,customers have this question why x design service and not y?

Here are answers to your questions in order

1- Trying to provide marketing, specialization, online courses, customer service

2- Targeted service to end users (companies for example), with extra support to Webflow designers (online courses/webinars for example)

3- Pay per project. Basic and upgrade, pricing will be handled another time. Be sure that it is win, win

4- Payment from client project is a must

Let me know if you have more questions

I think he's trying to start web design business and is looking for designers.

He finds the clients. You do the work.

I might be wrong... his wording is not precise and a bit ambiguous.

I own a design company as well...
always looking for clients... always looking for good designers... so can't blame him.

He just needs to spell it out a little clearer.

Ironically, he may have just sparked a professional introduction between you and I. Would you be interested in taking a look at some of my work? I am about to update my entire website, should be available in a weeks time. Feel free to PM me.

Dave