Optin Monster Integration

Hi guys,

Just wondering. I’m trying to integrate the OptinMonster embed code to my website but seems like nothing appears even if on the OptinMonster platform everything seems all setup properly.

Here’s the code from OptinMonster. Let me know if you can help, would be really appreciated.

<!-- This site is converting visitors into subscribers and customers with OptinMonster - http://optinmonster.com --><script>var om57d9b74dc2bdf,om57d9b74dc2bdf_poll=function(){var r=0;return function(n,l){clearInterval(r),r=setInterval(n,l)}}();!function(e,t,n){if(e.getElementById(n)){om57d9b74dc2bdf_poll(function(){if(window['om_loaded']){if(!om57d9b74dc2bdf){om57d9b74dc2bdf=new OptinMonsterApp();return om57d9b74dc2bdf.init({"s":"23011.57d9b74dc2bdf","staging":0,"dev":0,"beta":0});}}},25);return;}var d=false,o=e.createElement(t);o.id=n,o.src="//a.optnmnstr.com/app/js/api.min.js",o.onload=o.onreadystatechange=function(){if(!d){if(!this.readyState||this.readyState==="loaded"||this.readyState==="complete"){try{d=om_loaded=true;om57d9b74dc2bdf=new OptinMonsterApp();om57d9b74dc2bdf.init({"s":"23011.57d9b74dc2bdf","staging":0,"dev":0,"beta":0});o.onload=o.onreadystatechange=null;}catch(t){}}}};(document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||document.documentElement).appendChild(o)}(document,"script","omapi-script");</script><!-- / OptinMonster -->