Order email address?

I can’t for the life of me find where to change the email address for orders. One of my customers orders came to me (the designers) email address. HELP!

2 Likes

Hmmm if you are using a contact form you need to go to the project settings > forms > Send form submissions to: email

Hope this helps

Piter :webflow_heart:

It’s the orders through the e-commerce. My client is getting the orders, but so am I. Forms are already set to his email in project settings.

Andy Gagne

Having the same issue! Did you ever find a fix? How does it determine who to email to?

1 Like

The order confirmation emails are sent to all collaborators as per the editor project settings. Also be aware that by default the customer will get a stripe payment receipt.

There are no customer editor permissions at this point so far as I can see.

2 Likes

Is there going to be an update on this so that the administrator is discounted from receiving e commerce orders?

3 Likes

I am having the same issue here. Are we able to control the recipients for the Order Notification emails? All the collaborators seem to be getting all the emails. Is there any update on this issue?

I just figured out how. Hope this helps to anyone who may encounter the same issue:
On your site project, go to Settings > Ecommerce > Notifications > Order Received > disable the Collaborators or Project Owner if that’s what you intend and you may also add the intended recipient of that email under the Additional Email recipients field.

Many thanks for this - I reckon you saved me a lot of time there.

Why this isn’t mentioned in the Webflow videos or docs is anyone’s guess.